Being a mom of two kids most of the time i am in kitchen to cook something special for my fussy eaters. I always look to cook food and i am very passionate about it but cooking good food is not enough, I need to make it more presentable . Recently I have received this Nanonine meal serve combo which have 5 stainless steel pots to store the rotis, sabzi, dal or any of your cooked hot meal. Trust me it has proved to be a boon for me in Delhi hot climate as I can simply make the food and store it in them. The food remains hot and fresh for a very long period of time.
The reason why I recommend Nanonine meal serve combo is as follows:
- This Nanonine meal serve combo comes in five pieces of different sizes and thus is perfect to keep the food cooked in one meal of the day. It has one roti saver box and 4 gravy pots. Not only the cooked food that can be stored in it but also it can be used to set the bake cheese cake or yogurt, and the results are amazing. I even make the soup and keep in it and serve the kids as their evening meal.
- Stainless steel material- superior quality steel goes in making it and thus the quality of food is not hampered when stored in it and the quality is so good that it will last for many years.
- Gravy pots- the gravy pots are good looking bowls that are insulated and thus keep the hot and make them look all the more better when serves in it.
- Insulated utensils- it is insulated thus the food is hot. It comes with the double walled and PUF coating in between to prevent the loss of heat or nutrition from the food.
- Design- it has the specially designed sturdy mirror finish casserole made of non- magnetic steel and insulated top quality material that keeps the food hot and fresh for hours. Cherry on the cake is that it looks so beautiful that I serve rotis and curries, to my guests in it only. It comes with glass lid and knob thus making it easy to choose the food and also open the lid. Thus it is deal for gifting purpose also.
View this post on Instagram
I love cooking and I spend most of my time in kitchen but only cooking good is not enough you must need to present your food in a creative way to make it more attractive. Recently I have received @nano_nine Meal serve combo for my kitchen and trust me I am genuinely loving it for the following reasons. . ♦️All the products are made from high quality Stainless Steel. . ♦️It has 1 roti maker+ 4 gravy pots which is enough to serve the whole meal (lunch n dinner) . ♦️Pots have double wall puff coating to prevent heat and nutrition loss. . ♦️Have strong glass lids which makes good visible and easy to choose while serving. . ♦️The roti maker is designed in dome shape which prevents top and bottom roti from getting soggy. . . —————————————————————— Stay tuned for a detailed review which will be on live on my blog. . . #Delhiblogger #foodblogger #foodreview #productreview #indianblogger #cookingismypassion #indianmom #fussyeaters #foodpresentation #lifeofamom #foodiesofinstagram #instalife #mompreneur #nanonine #kitchenware #heathyfood #healthylifestyle #likes
My favorite Roti saver-
I try to follow a zero wastage lifestyle as I know that the production of things is taking a toll on the Mother Earth and the resources. With two toddlers the concept of zero wastage lifestyle seems to be very difficult but with small steps try to overcome them. Traditionally it may seem to be impossible but then with conscious efforts and continuous efforts to bring the change I am trying to achieve this. I have made some lifestyle changes that help me achieve this. Storing food in these boxes is one of it. As now even the leftover food can be consumed as its taste or nutrition does not get hampered. The first roti gets soggy and wet if stored in steel tiffin or regular casserole and therefore unfit to consume. I have tried a number of ways to avoid this wastage but all went in vain. It used to make me sad to see that the grains, which are produced with great efforts by a farmer, goes in trash. Then I started the option of making hot rotis for my family this helped in saving me from wastage of roti, but then I took a toll on my time. As the kids return back from school at different time so every time making hot rotis and cleaning the kitchen slab resulted in acute wastage of time and lost on me time and time to be spend with kids. Also if there are guests at home it would require me to be in the kitchen all the time and thus I felt very drained. However, if the rotis or any other food item is stored in it, does not gets waste as the taste and quality of the food is maintained.
My Verdict- Nanonine meal serve combo comes in 5 pieces of different sizes, thus is perfect to serve your meal and ideal for gifting purpose.The only detail that we need to remember is that never keep it near fire or heat as this may affect its insulation.
Nanonine products are easily available online on Amazon ,Flipkart or at their official site https://nanonine.in/ .