Hirsutism is a common scenario in women who are affected with PCOS. Due to hirsutism, a case of excessive hair growth in certain parts of the body like face, chest etc. occurs.
WHAT IS PCOS?
Poly Cystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) is an issue that affects women of the menstrual age. It can be termed as inflammation of ovaries and this further leads to the following:
a) weight loss or gain
b) excessive hair growth
c) hair fall on the scalp
e) irregular periods
g) painful periods
Fighting PCOS at Smart Metabolic:
It is a myth that PCOS cannot be treated or the success rate of cure of PCOS is low. The Smart metabolic anti aging Centre’s mission and vision is to treat PCOS, and assure that the disease is cured from the root. They have set protocols and standard way of treating the PCOS patients who are with them for different issues. They strive to give them holistic treatment for the aesthetic concerns that the patients have. The centre thoroughly studies each and every case and as per the requirements of the patient the treatment is extended. Many women who are suffering from the ailment are unaware of the fact and they help them to come to terms with the situation.
Procedure for Treating the PCOS Patients at The Smart Metabolic Anti-Ageing Centre in Delhi
SMAC has combined the best of the proactive healthcare that has been developed by the best doctors who have qualified from American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine. They use the state of art diagnostic, wellness programs, plant based nutraceuticals, lifestyle support and regenerative medicine techniques. The services aim to reverse the disease and restore individual health and vitality. There are inclusions of Intravenous therapies, Regenerative cell therapies and Aesthetic treatments.
Dr Sonali Chaudhary, the expert at laser hair removal at SMAC, gets to the root cause of the issue to help you guide through an effective treatment. Given below is a gist of how people suffering from PCOS are given a treatment suitable to their condition and how it differs from a standard laser procedure.
Laser Hair Removal for PCOS Patients:
1. Since the hair on PCOS patients is thick, coarse, it is much more difficult to get away with.
2. After one or two sessions of any laser treatment, the hair will start to diminish. Now the hair becomes finer, making it even more difficult to remove it.
3. Smart Metabolic uses pain free Alma lasers, the best available in the market, to treat hormonal hair and this needs almost half the time as compared to other lasers.
4. The process will be thus faster, requiring less sessions and the results will be definitely better with Smart’s Soprano ICE Laser irrespective of the skin color or type or texture of the hair.
5. The results are visibly better and satisfying and this has been vouched for by the patients who have availed the laser treatment at SMAC.
Smart Metabolic’s PCOS hair removal treatment, uses a combination of two lasers – one for coarse hair and one for when the hair becomes fine and tricky.Thus it is an advanced treatment that requires great skill and expertise, from the team performing the treatment. SMAC claims that they are a team of dedicated medical experts who are at your service.
So if you also suffer from PCOS and hirsutism, do not shy away from the problem or feel embarrassed. You can head to the Smart Metabolic Centre in New Delhi and consult the experts there.
‘I am taking my Alexa rank to the next level with Blogchatter’