Valentines Celebration With Yummy Peanut Butter Cookies At Home.
The way to a man’s heart is through his stomach, A matter of fact that we have been listening to,since ages. After a decade of marriage i have given my man all the gifts or DIYS that could please him but still I miss the shine of happiness in his eyes when he recieves the gift. Planning an exotic dinner in a lavish hotel of town also does not impress him.Finally for this valentine I have rolled up my sleeves and decided to cook some delicacy for him.My husband is completely smitten by the beauty of freshly baked stuff and i love baking… So on this valentine I will sweep him off the floor with handmade peanut butter cookies and see him going nuts about me.
peanut butter cookies are simple yet delicious ,its ingredients are easily available at everyone’s home .
so let’s start
Preparation time- 10 mins
cooking time- 20 mins
All purpose flour (maida) – 3/4 cup
peanut butter – 3/4 cup
sugar – 3/4 cup
roasted and crushed peanuts – 1/4 cup
cinnamon powder – 1/2 tbsp
baking powder 3/4 tpsp
lemon zest-1/4 tbsp
honey – 1 tbsp
Lets start with the procedure
1. Take a plate or bowl and mix all the ingredients well.
2. Add little water to knead a tight dough.
3. Put the dough in an air tight container and keep in refrigerator for about 2 hours.
4. take out the dough and make small lemon size balls ,flatten it with your palms to make a cookie.
5. You can also roll it on a flat surface and cut desired shape cookies with the help of cookie cutter. I made different shapes from knife and bottle cap.
6. Preheat microwave oven at 180 degree .
7. Now grease the baking tray with butter and arrange cookies in it, remember to keep space between cookies as they will expand while baking.
8. Microwave it for 15 minutes and than check it, if your cookies are not done give it extra 2-3 minutes.
9. Yummy peanut butter cookies are ready to serve .